My.com has announced that their highly anticipated MMORPG Skyforge will be starting second closed beta testing on March 25, 2015.
The second closed beta test will bring a lot of new content, including:
- Four new classes: Archer, Kinetic, Necromancer, Slayer
- New Open World Zone – Naori Island
- New Superiority PvP Mode – 8v8
- New 5-Man Dungeon – Daren Facility
- Two New Squad Adventures – Thetin Rift, Cronnel Platforms
- New “CUBE” style instance – Nedder Test Area
The progress from the first closed beta hasn’t been wiped, meaning you can continue playing with the character you created in the first closed beta test.
To find out more about the game and the second closed beta, visit the game’s official site.