Phosphor Studios recently announced a new patch for their highly anticipated MMOFPS Nether.
The new update includes a new Motorcycle/Dirt Bike– There will be motorcycles that spawn in the world. The motorcycles are still very much in an “early access” state- it’s recommended that players deposit their gear in the global inventory before attempting to ride the bike.
- There is some network rubberbanding that causes bike to appear to hiccup
- If bike is laying down, press E to start flipping it over, and E again when it is upright
- FRAPS may have perf issues while riding motorcycle.
The update also includes Group System.
Group system overview/instructions:
- Access the group screen from the main menu bar.
- Invite people to your group by clicking the plus icon next to their name in the right most column.
- Invites appear in “invites” window. You can accept or ignore them. Accepting an invite, while your currently in a different group will cause you to leave that group.
- You can send chat messages to only your group members by beginning your message with /group.
- You can return to global chat by typing /say.
- Group member’s name tags always appear over their heads.
- Group member’s locations can be seen in the map screen.
- Group system chat is enabled with /group [message]
- To switch back to global chat type /say [message]
To find out more about the game and the latest update, visit the official site.