Earlier this week Phosphor Games Studio’s released the first major update for their survival horror MMO Game Nether. What makes this update so noteworthy is the fact that the new features were created using input from the game’s community.
The features include:
- A new subway system- a subterranean tunnel system that adds a whole new layer of depth to the decimated cityscape
- New “Surge” Objective – a new world-objective that has players kill a mini-boss that attacks random areas of the city for an experience boost
- The Wing Glider – glider that allows players to make quick getaways or tactical moves by flying from rooftops to lower level roofs or platforms
- A New Nether – heavy, Golem enemy, massive in size and damage, requires players to cooperative in order to bring it down
- Many new in-game items, including a flashlight, compass, road flare and smoke grenades
To find out more about the game, visit the official site here.