Everquest is an MMORPG by Sony Online Entertainment, that’s been running since 1999. Now, the legendary game will soon celebrade it’s 14th birthday. For the birthday, Everquest has planned a lot of events, so everyone would find a reason to log in!
- From March 8, 2013 to March 17, 2013 Rare Mobs and Faction Gains/Losses will be dramatically increased. Grind faction and get loot!
- Starting March 11, 2013 and going till March 17, 2013 Lockout Timers will be reduced by 30%. Do more of what you want, when you want!
- From March 15, 2013 through March 17, 2013 it’s Double XP time! Whether it’s getting your main some levels or AA, or leveling up a new alt, everyone loves Double XP!
- Starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until April 26, 2013, all our previous Anniversary Quests and content will be turned on. Don’t miss any of these oldies but goodies!
- Finally, starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until May 26, 2013, all our Anniversary Quests and content will be turned on. This party isn’t just going all night – it’s going for two months!
This year they’ve added a bunch of new quests to their Anniversary events; these quests have been designed by fellow Everquest players at last year’s SOE Live.