ArcheBlade has been put on hold. Although the game was released less than a month ago on steam, it still couldn’t meet the financial success necessary for the developers to provide future support for the game. Although the development has been stopped, the game will remain playable on steam.
In the official announcement, ArcheBlade staff explained that putting the game on hold means that:
- There will be no more updates/customer support.
- They will stop saving customer data base.
- Player Steam stats will remain.
- The game will remain playable on Steam
- The servers hosted by Codebrush will be closed, however users will still be able to host servers.
To read the official announcement and say goodbye to the game, visit the game’s official steam page here.